Vita's Quotes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Here!

3 posters

Go down

Post Here! Empty Post Here!

Post by GeorgePleasent Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:04 pm

Dear Users,

I am so pleased that you have joined our community of quote fanatics. Here on this forum you can submit your favorite quotes for all the world to hear. Some of these will even be shared on our Twitter page, Twitter.com/VitaQ4 -- If you ever have any questions or need anything please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I am here to make sure your experience is wonderful and that you are inspired daily. My email is, gpleasent@post.com

Here are some other contacts you may reach out to via private messenger on the forum or email:

Cameron Diaz - Vice President, cdiaz@post.com
Henry Kane - General Manager, hkane@post.com
Rex Martins - Assistant Manager
Joshua Cleo - Customer Support Leader

Sincerely,

George Pleasent
President
GeorgePleasent
GeorgePleasent
President
President

Back to top Go down

Post Here! Empty Re: Post Here!

Post by samjon98 Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:24 pm

I love this quote by Albus Dumbledore LOL..

“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
samjon98
samjon98

Back to top Go down

Post by kellymckee Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:07 pm

Please share this one: Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. Steve Jobs
kellymckee
kellymckee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum